Thursday, October 21, 2010

To text or not to text....


Seems like every time I hang out with any of my friends, it's like a scene from a sitcom. The stories and jokes are endless. Tonight was no exception. Here is a verbatim text message exchange between one of my girls and a guy she recently met.

Note: they met just once, but instead of calling, the guy chose to engage via text message:

HE: Got you parasailing through the sweet sea of my mind. Blue-white flying fish hover next to us while a kissing bubbly hearts upwards towards the moon's smile.

SHE: Hi there. I don't know you well enough to know if you are a waxing poetic type of guy, or if you were drunk texting me. Kind of cute either way, I guess.


HE: I don't know what wax poets are or drunk texting is but I am simply saying hi and your reply. Have 1 gorgeous day k.

To text or not to text.... You decide. I'm laughing so much, I'm crying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment